Wednesday, May 23, 2007

AAAAARRRRGHHHH!!!!!

At a press conference this Thursday, Dubya McNormanBates illustrated that he is mother-effing-off-the-chain-batshit-call-the-men-in-the-white-coats-crazy. David Gregory (R-Beltway Cocktail Weenie Eater) had the nerve to ask a question other than "How can you be such a strong steadfast and resolute leader? Is it cuz you talk to God?" Sooooooo, The Spooker In Chief proceeded to tell Gregory in his trademark basic language that: "Osama's gonna git your kids! He's gonna kill 'em all dead! That's why you darin to ask me all your smart-guy questions is gonna get 'em murdered dead by them there Islamofascists we created by invadin Iraq! Ooga Booogaa Boogaa!" Alright....he didn't really say 'Ooga Booga'.....but you can clearly see in his face how badly he wanted to.

This is the man the Democrats cannot stand up to on the Iraq Funding Bill? A man who has a 29% approval rating and an administration imploding under the weight of it's corruption and cronyism? A man who has taken to scare-mongering the milquetoast DC Beltway White House Press Whorps with threats of their children being murdered in response to fair questions about his policy and leadership? Even our wild-life knows this pathetic little man is full of shit. Are you fucking kidding me Reid? Newsflash Ms. Pelosi, the left didn't put your asses in the majority because we blindly follow whoever holds the gavel.

Democrats are fine with using those who are passionate about the issues and protecting the Constitution to get elected. They excite us with hearings and investigations that have yet to result in legal action against the offenders who used their office and/or access to our government to steal money and grab power. And, no laws have been passed to prevent further abuse. So when it's time for them to come through on the most important promise they made to the American people, which was to end the Iraq debacle? They allow pea-brained Fox Noise Propagandists to beat them back into a corner like a Gitmo detainee. Is all of this nothing but the political theater the Republix claim it to be? I don't know, but if I were to pick my choice for POTUS right now, it would be Keith Olbermann.

My mom was fond of responding to my rebellious teenage rants with the age-old phrase: 'Honey you just can't fight City Hall' or in other words 'the people have no power'. Either I finally convinced her that I was right or knowing her time was short, she felt she had nothing left to lose, irregardless...she started fighting it right along with me during her last year. She signed petitions, sent money to campaigns, argued with detractors (including her husband), and voted for a party she'd never had voted for before. And as I write this, I hear the news the Senate passed the Iraq Occupation Extension Bill. I'm sick to my stomach, my heart feels like it's being squeezed by a rich white meaty blood-stained hand. I thanked her for joining my fight during our last precious time together. Sorry Mom, wherever you are....maybe I was wrong and you were right after all. It looks like City Hall has won again.










































No comments: